The Noble Qur'an, known as the Hilali-Khan translation, is a translation of the Qur'an by Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan, and Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali. This English translation was sponsored by the Saudi government. It is assumed that this is the most popular and "Now the most widely disseminated Qur'an in most Islamic bookstores and Sunni mosques throughout the English-speaking world, this new translation is meant to replace the Yusuf 'Ali edition and comes with a seal of approval from both the University of Medina and the Saudi Dar al-Ifta. This venture utilizes mainstream classical sources of commentaries namely, Tabari, Qurtubi and Ibn Kathir.
English Translation with Uthmani Arabic Text & Audio MP3
The Prophet PBUH said,
Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):
- To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Apostle.
- To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly.
- To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity) .
- To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca)
- To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.
Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Bukhari
Online Quran Recitation
Recitation With Translation
Quran Tafsir Video
Online Talk shows
Online Islamic Movies
© Copy Rights:
Zahid Javed Rana, Abid Javed Rana
Page Viewed since Oct 2012