The Prophet PBUH said,
Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's Apostle "O Allah's Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?" Allah's Apostle replied, "Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes ' off after I have grasped what is inspired. Sometimes the Angel comes in the form of a man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says." Hadrat 'Aisha the mother of the faithful believers added: Verily I saw the Prophet being inspired Divinely on a very cold day and noticed the sweat dropping from his forehead (as the Inspiration was over).
The much extensively read Urdu Translation of Holy Quran
Recitation: Wahid Zafar Qasmi Narration: Shamshad Ali Khan
Text / Audio MP3
Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):
- To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Apostle.
- To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly.
- To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity) .
- To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca)
- To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.
Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Bukhari
Online Quran Recitation
Recitation With Translation
Quran Tafsir Video
Online Talk shows
Online Islamic Movies
© Copy Rights:
Zahid Javed Rana, Abid Javed Rana
Visits wef April 2013